Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Eternal Bliss

Eternal Bliss.....

I'll never stop dreaming, day dreaming and projecting my thoughts and dreams. I'll never stop inviting possibilities pounding their way in. To touch or tap into the limitless unbounded imagination of our dream factories deep within us all, positions us to crawl, step, walk, run, leap, fall, fly, crash and even collide into our darkest & most illuminating cognition causing us to live them. They cause completion, starvation, motivation, deprivation and just plain Ions!!!

So far, I have learned that It All, All It, is One (tied together) and what I needed when I needed (IT, One, and All) was always.

To have finally understood this concept is my road to eternal bliss.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have chosen a good, exciting, dangerous, wonderful road to travel. Despite the risk of dreams and ideas sought, but unfulfilled, the reward of just one dream realized, makes all the other dissapointments worth it. Fare well and good luck on your journey.

pctechroseart said...

Litos:

Wow!

Mum
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Jan said...

how profound. i keep rereading it i love it so much! thank you. i must bookmark your blog.

Unknown said...

We are presented dreams, to inspire us to greatness, few of us are brave enough to pursue these dreams, or to allow them to drive us to accomplish what we are all so capable of achieving. I feel sorry for those who allow the gift of dreams to slip by without being inspired. I wish that we all could embrace our dreams, become inspired, and share our gifts with the world. Thank you for sharing such an inspiring insight.

Anonymous said...

thinking of you. apologizing from my heart for all that was done wrong. all comes down to a simple smile and i am always wishing that for you. hoping your path has led to the realization of those dreams of your younger days. and hoping that all is well. peace, and smiles. always. h.

tom said...

nice

www.essaykings.co.uk said...

You've made a proper decision I guess! I wish you to implement all your good intentions into the life of yours!

Anonymous said...

H - I hope you are happy.

I've seen your work - especially the latest July (she walks in beauty)

:.( I guess a more fitting subject.

That is what i get for looking.